Interagency Council on Homelessness, told the Sunday Telegram.
What does IACH stand for?
IACH stands for Interagency Council on Homelessness
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IACH
We have 2 other meanings of IACH in our Acronym Attic
- I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here (UK/AUS TV series)
- I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here (UK television show)
- Interagency Council for Genetic Services (Texas)
- If Anything Can Go Wrong, It Will (Murphy's Law)
- Indo-American Cultural Heritage
- Institute of Advanced Crystal Healers
- Institute of Analytical Chemistry (Czech Republic)
- Integrated Approaches to Child Health
- Inter-American Coal Holding NV (Aruba)
- Interagency Council for the Homeless
- International Academy for Classical Homeopathy
- International Alliance of Certified Hypnotists
- International Association for Colon Hydrotherapy
- International Association of Clinical Hypnotherapy
- International Association of Counseling Hypnotherapists
- International Automated Clearing House (banking)
- Iowa Chapter
- Ireland Army Community Hospital (US Army; Fort Knox, KY)
- Irwin Army Community Hospital (US Army; Fort Riley, Kansas)
- Israeli Association for Classical Homeopathy (Jerusalem, Israel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Interagency Council on Homelessness (USICH) announced the new federal homeless strategy in a report called "Opening Doors: Federal Strategic Plan to Prevent and End Homelessness.
Interagency Council on Homelessness (USICH) in 2005, the week offers an opportunity for mayors and other community leaders to sponsor Project Homeless Connect Days.
Interagency Council on Homelessness, will visit homeless shelters in Eugene.