He chairs the Interagency Autism Coordinating Committee for the U.
What does IACC stand for?
IACC stands for Interagency Autism Coordinating Committee (DHSS)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IACC
We have 122 other meanings of IACC in our Acronym Attic
- Information Assurance Computer Based Training
- It's All Coming Back to Me Now
- It All Comes Back To Python
- Idaho Association of Commissioners and Clerks
- In-Advance Credit Check
- Indiana Association of County Commissioners (Nashville, IN)
- Indo-American Chamber of Commerce
- Inn and Conference Center (various organizations)
- Intelligent Assistant Common Card
- Inter-Agency Air Cartographic Committee
- Interim Aircrew Systems Change
- International Air Cargo Conference
- International America's Cup Class
- International Anti-Corruption Conference
- International AntiCounterfeiting Coalition (Washington, DC, USA)
- International Association of Career Coaches
- International Association of Colour Consultants
- International Association of Commercial Collectors, Inc.
- International Association of Conference Centers
- Iranian American Chamber of Commerce
Samples in periodicals archive:
Proposals receiving these awards are expected to jump-start the short-term objectives of the Interagency Autism Coordinating Committee Strategic Plan.
Preparation for specifying this matrix involved a two-day meeting of an expert panel of scientists; public presentation and discussion of a draft matrix at the Autism Summit Conference in Washington DC on 20 November 2003; and adoption of the matrix by the Federal Interagency Autism Coordinating Committee (IACC).