Many of these publications were developed under an interagency agreement through FHWA's Recreational Trails Program.
What does IAA stand for?
IAA stands for Interagency Agreement(s)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IAA
We have 351 other meanings of IAA in our Acronym Attic
- Insurance Application Architecture (insurance)
- Insurance Auto Auctions
- Integrated Agriculture Aquaculture
- Integrated Audit/Appraisal
- Integration and Assembly
- Intel Application Accelerator (software)
- Intelligence Analysis Application
- Inter-American Association of Accountants
- Inter-Country Adoption Act (2000)
- Interactive Achievement Awards (Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences)
- Interconnected Accredited AIS
- Intergovernmental and Aboriginal Affairs (Canada)
- Interim Administration of Afghanistan
- Interim Approval Authorization
- Interlochen Arts Academy
- International Academy of Architecture
- International Academy of Astronautics (Paris, France)
- International Achievement Awards (Industrial Fabric Association International)
- International Actuarial Association (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- International Advertising Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Then, at the April 18 meeting of the White House Rural Council at the University of Wisconsin-Platteville, the two secretaries signed an interagency agreement to advance agricultural education.
NDL researchers work under an interagency agreement with other groups within the Bethesda, Maryland-based National Institutes of Health (NIH).
As this national program, which is supported by a Department of Education interagency agreement with the Department of Defense, nears the celebration of its 10,000th client, third-year teacher Marvin Wethington, a former Army drill sergeant, credits Troops to Teachers with his transition to a first grade classroom at Westside Elementary in Pensacola.
According to NREL, the Truck Stop Electrification Station Locator (TSE) was developed through an interagency agreement by the laboratory with funding from the Department of Transportation's Federal Highway Administration (FHWA).
They eliminated the deputy chief position, dividing administrative responsibilities among the lieutenants who, as commanders, coordinate the "big picture" elements, such as developing partnerships with other agencies and community organizations, creating and managing interagency agreements, and ensuring quality control and operational effectiveness of the department's public safety mission.
Department of Energy Interagency Agreement DE-AI02-93ER40784.