The Interagency Logistics Course (ILC) offered by the Army Logistics University helps prepare local-through national-level agencies to participate in a national disaster response should the need arise.
What does INTAGY stand for?
INTAGY stands for Interagency
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Intrastromal Corneal Ring Segments
- Infants Need To Avoid Circumcision Trauma
- Inspired Network to Achieve Community Together (Florida)
- International Network to Advance Climate Talks (German Institute for International and Security Affairs)
- International Network to Analyze, Communicate, and Transform (anti-female genital mutilation)
- International Nifedipine Trial on Atherosclerosis Coronary Therapy
- Introduction to Ateneo Culture and Tradition (Ateneo de Manila University; Philippines)
- Institute of Training and Development (multiple locations)
- International Affairs
- Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Information Technologies Group International
- Information Technology Association of Jordan
- Institut Tadbiran Awam Negara (National Institute of Public Administration; Malaysia)
- International Alliance of Asbestos & Pollution Reinsurers (UK)
- Interoperability Technology Association for information Processing
- International Arts Relations, Inc (Hispanic American arts center)
- International Network of Treatment Alternatives for Recovery
- Integrated Tower Automation Suite (aviation; air traffic control)
- International Animation Sodality
- International Association for Cooperation with Scientists from the former Soviet Union
- Interstate New Teachers Assessment and Support Consortium
Samples in periodicals archive:
Almost all of the fund's resources come from appropriations advanced from federal clients for NIST's technical services through interagency agreements.
AFFI submitted comments to the interagency Task Force on Childhood Obesity in response to the group's request for information published in the Federal Register of March 16, 2010.
50,000 306-577-4553 Tisdale Interagency Committee, Tisdale: Tisdale Interagency Committee Crime Prevention Project--Phase II.
The increasing use of interagency acquisitions has added further complexity.
Further, PDD 62 promotes interagency cooperation and coordination in CT planning and execution by delegating a shared lead federal agency designation among the FBI, FEMA, and the U.
There was no time for the "business as usual" approach, no time for paradigm paralysis, this program required a full-court-press by all interagency stakeholders to deliver aircraft quickly and in the proper configuration, and it had to move rapidly from planning to implementation.
Interagency Credit Risk Management Guidance for Home-Equity Lending.