Under her direction, the team designed and wrote all of the original software for UEN including the video switching software for the EdNET system, which was Utah's original interactive video distance learning network.
What does IVDL stand for?
IVDL stands for Interactive Video Distance Learning
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- In Vitro Digestible Crude Protein
- In-Vitro Diagnostic Device (medical)
- Intervertebral Disc Disease
- Integrated Video Data Distribution System (US Navy)
- In Vitro Digestible Energy
- Instituto Valenciano De Egiptologia (Spanish: Valencian Institute of Egyptology; Valencia, Spain)
- InteressenVerbund DEutsches Network Information Center
- International Virtual Data Grid Laboratory (Indiana University)
- Internationalen Vereinigung Demokratischer Juristen (German: International Association of Democratic Lawyers)
- In Vitro-Derived Kidney Macrophages
- Integrated Voice and Data Local Area Network
- I Vicoli Di Malastrana (Italian role playing group)
- Indian Vidyalaya of Digital Marketing (India)
- Integrated Voice and Data Multiplexer
- In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Device
- In Vitro Dry Matter Digestibility
- In Vitro Dry Matter Disappearance
- In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices Directive (European Commission)
- In Vitro Diagnostic Multivariate Index Assay
- In Vitro-Degradability of Nitrogen
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Ohio, $50 million has been allocated and used for building the Ohio State School Net Telecommunity Interactive Video Distance Learning (IVDL) program.