What does IQW stand for?
IQW stands for Interactive Query Workstation (medical resource)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IQW
- Interactive Query Utility
- Index of the Quality of the Air (Canada)
- Institutional Quality Assurance Monitoring and Evaluation (Commission on Higher Education)
- In-Plant Quality Evaluation
- International Quantum University for Integrative Medicine (Honolulu, HI)
- Intelligent & Quick Information Processing (IQUIP Informatica B.V.)
- Index of Qualitative Variation
- Island Quality Vegetables, Inc.
- Isolated Quarto-Ventriculomegaly (neurosurgery)
- Independent Quality Verification Check
- Quebecor World Inc.
- Image Quality Working Group
- Institut für Qualität und Wirtschaftlichkeit im Gesundheitswesen (German: Institute for Quality and Efficiency in Health Care)
- Institute for Quality and Efficiency in Health Care (Germany)
- Engineer (University, Dutch)
- Ice on Runway
- IFR Military Training Route
- IglooReport (Pittsburgh Penguins website)
- Ileal Resection
- Im Ruhestand (German: Retired)