Summary: The 19th Arab Inter-Parliamentary Union (AIPU) Conference has stressed the UAE's full sovereignty over its three Islands Greater and Lesser Tunbs and Abu Musa, occupied by Iran.
What does IPU stand for?
IPU stands for Inter-Parliamentary Union
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPU
We have 101 other meanings of IPU in our Acronym Attic
- Information and Publications (various organizations)
- Inpatient Psychiatric Unit
- Instruction Processing Unit
- Integer Processing Unit
- Integrated Police Unit (peacekeeping operations)
- Integrated Power Unit
- Integrated Practice Unit (healthcare)
- Integrated Production Umbilical (oil and gas drilling)
- Intellectual Property Unit (law enforcement)
- Intelligent Processing Unit
- International Pacific University (Japan)
- International Partner University
- International Pedagogical University (Magadan, Russia)
- International Possibilities Unlimited (Silver Spring, MD)
- Invisible Pink Unicorn
- Irrevocable Payment Undertaking (finance)
- Isolated Power Unit
- Iwate Prefectural University (Japan)
- Institute of Public and Urban Affairs (San Diego State University; California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MP Al-Sanei, who was elected as head of the committee during meetings of the third session of the 19th Arab Inter-Parliamentary Union (AIPU) Conference, told Kuwait News Agency (KUNA) on the sidelines of meetings, "this the first time, recommendations have been approved by the committee, consisting of committing member countries to fulfill financial obligations.
Kuwait-April-9(BNA)Foreign Minister Shaikh Khalid bin Ahmed bin Mohammed Al-Khalifa today attended the opening of the 19th Arab Inter-parliamentary Union (AIPU) Conference, under the patronage of Kuwaiti Amir Shaikh Sabah Al-Ahmed Al-Jaber Al-Sabah.
Mohammed bin Abdullah Al Amro, the head of the council's delegation participating in the meetings of the General Assembly of the Inter-Parliamentary Union at its 127th session currently being held in the city of Quebec Canada, met with Secretary General of the IPU Anders Johnson.
This came in two separated meetings gathered Parliament's Speaker Yahya Ali al-Raei with both Speakers of the Canadian House of Commons and Senate, during a dinner banquet held yesterday evening in honor of the participants in the 127the conference of the Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU) in the Canadian city of Quepec.
Quebec: 107th seventh session of the General Assembly of the Inter-Parliamentary Union began in the Canadian city of Quebec yesterday with the participation of a delegation from the Shoura Council.
Kuwait, Mar 6 (ONA)---The deliberations of 18 Arab Inter-Parliamentary Union (AIPU) conference concluded here today in the presence of Khalid bin Hilal al-Ma'awali, Chairman of Majlis A'Shura, Chairmen of most of the Arab parliaments and several Arab and International parliamentary organizations and authorities.