The Standard Edition includes Java, PL/SQL, Perl and LIVE HTML cartridges, as well as Inter-Cartridge Exchange which provides connectivity to front- and back-end systems and allows cartridges to communicate with each other across multiple application servers.
What does ICX stand for?
ICX stands for Inter-Cartridge Exchange
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of ICX
We have 6 other meanings of ICX in our Acronym Attic
- International Chemical Workers Union Council
- International Congress of Working Women (union)
- Intracoastal Waterway
- Interagency Cellular and Wireless Working Group
- Interagency Committee for the World Weather Program
- Impact Championship Wrestling Xtreme (video game)
- External Nucleus of the Inferior Colliculus
- Immune Complex (autoimmune disease)
- Incoming Exchange
- Integrated Components Exchange (DoveBid)
- International Coffee Exchange (Saratoga, CA)
- Internet College Exchange (college search tool)
- Inside Cubi X Cross (spikeboarding)
- International Conference on X-Ray Lasers
- Infant, Child and Youth Programs (Vancouver Coastal Health; Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Inner City Youth
- Institute for Colored Youth (est. 1837; now Cheyney University of Pennsylvania)
- International Charter Yachts AB
- International Congress on Yeasts
- Shoutcast/Icecast Protocol (music streaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is the only available unifying API for third-party Web servers on the market, offering unprecedented interoperability and extensibility * Inter-Cartridge eXchange (ICX) -- Model for enabling fully distributed computing that allows application cartridges on any tier of the network to communicate with each other even if they reside on different machines * Fully Java Enabled -- A Java cartridge and the latest version of the Java Virtual Machine enable Web applications to be fully developed as server-side Java applications with native database connectivity * Enhanced Security -- Extensible authentication server in Web Request Broker supports SSL 3.
0's capabilities for distributed applications is Oracle Inter-Cartridge Exchange (ICX), which enables communication across cartridges.