Inter-Arab Investment Guarantee Corporation data shows that the UAE attracted more than $75 billion in FDI between 2000 and 2010 to emerge as the second largest foreign capital destination in the Arab world after Saudi Arabia.
What does IAIGC stand for?
IAIGC stands for Inter-Arab Investment Guarantee Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of IAIGC in our Acronym Attic
- International Association of Institutes of Export
- Irish Association of International Express Carriers
- Image Analysis and Information Fusion (workshop)
- Iterative Adaptive Inverse Filtering (algorithm)
- Illinois Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- International Association of Insurance Fraud Agencies, Inc. (est. 1985)
- Iowa Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Ikatan Ahli Ilmu Faal Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Physiological Society)
- International Academy of Insurance and Financial Management (India)
- Interagency Aerial Ignition Guide
- Inter-American Indian Institute (est. 1940)
- International Association of Interactive Imagery
- Integrated Approach to Intermediate Japanese (textbook)
- Institut für Angewandte Informationsverarbeitung und Kommunikationstechnologie (Institute for Applied Information Processing and Communications; Graz University of Technology, Austria)
- I Am in Love (Internet slang)
- International Alliance for Information Literacy
- International Association of Investigative Locksmiths
- Industrial Alliance Investment Management Inc. (Canada)
- Industrial Applications of Informatics and Microsystems (University of Karlsruhe; Germany)
- International Academy for Information Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, a Kuwaiti-based Inter-Arab Investment Guarantee Corporation (IAIGC) report said there was not a single Arab country among the 20 top nations "Three Arab states succeeded in moving ahead in the index, mainly the UAE which jumped 24 points to take the 22nd position, the other two are Morocco and Sudan," the report said, adding that Singapore has got the roping ranking in the index, followed by Hong Kong, New Zealand, Denmark, Norway, Britain, South Korea, Georgia, Australia and Finland.
they are expected to gain nearly $115 billion to peak at $1,133 billion at the end of 2012 as oil prices remain high and some Arab countries are pumping oil at higher rates," the Kuwaiti-based Inter-Arab Investment Guarantee Corporation (IAIGC) said.
Kuwait topped Arab countries at the level of "exports of investments" to Arab states in 2009, according to a report released by The Inter-Arab Investment Guarantee Corporation and Credit Exports on Tuesday.
Aa According to the Inter-Arab Investment Guarantee Corporation (IAIGC), the global financial turmoil will likely depress capital flow into the Arab world in 2009 for the first time in many years despite a surge of more than 26 percent in 2008.
9 per cent of total Arab investments in the country in 2008, according to a report by the Inter-Arab Investment Guarantee Corporation.
Lebanon's real estate sector continues to attract major investors despite political and economic challenges, and UAE investors, in particular, are the most active in Lebanon; according to the latest Inter-Arab Investment Guarantee Corporation annual report.