It is now known as the Inter-Anglican Standing Commission on Mission and Evangelism.
What does IASCOME stand for?
IASCOME stands for Inter-Anglican Standing Commission on Mission and Evangelism
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Iowa Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- Irish Association of Social Care Educators (Ireland)
- Inter-Anglican Standing Commission on Ecumenical Relations
- International Accounting Standards Committee Foundation
- Indian Association for Studies in Contemporary Literature
- International Association for the Study of Child Language
- Institute of Advanced Studies Canada-Mexico (university partnership)
- International Association for Structural Control and Monitoring (University of Southern California)
- International Association of Sickle Cell Nurses and Physician Assistants
- Iran Alloy Steel Co.
- Institute for Advanced Study of the Communication Processes (University of Florida; Gainesville, FL)
- International Association for the Study of Common Property
- Interstate Alliance on Stem Cell Research (Washington, DC)
- International Association for Science and Cultural Diversity (Cali, Colombia)
- Irish American Society of County Will
- Irish Association of Social Care Workers (Ireland)
- Igreja Adventista do Sétimo Dia na América do Sul (Portuguese: Seventh Day Adventist Church of South America)
- Indiana Area School District (Pennsylvania)
- Inter-Allied Services Department
- Internal Anal Sphincter Dysfunction (medical condition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Douglas, Professor of Mission and World Christianity at the Episcopal Divinity School, Cambridge, Massachusetts, has served as a missionary in Haiti and is currently Convener of the Episcopal Seminaries' Consultation on Mission and a member of the Inter-Anglican Standing Commission on Mission and Evangelism.