Mexico, which uses those nets, contends that its fishing practices are fully sustainable and comply with the guidelines accepted by the Inter-American Tropical Tuna Commission (IDCP), of which the US is a member.
What does I-ATTC stand for?
I-ATTC stands for Inter-American Tropical Tuna Commission (also abbreviated as IATTC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of I-ATTC in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Combined Administration Management System (PeopleSoft)
- With Ionic Contrast (scans)
- Investigación y Desarrollo (Spanish: Research and Development)
- Without Ionic Contrast (scans)
- Interstate 15 North Ogden-Weber (road project in northern Utah)
- International Information Integrity Institute (IIII or I-4)
- International Visa Waiver Program
- Information Security Awareness Certification
- Internet Access Control System (software)
- International Association for Colon Hydrotherapists
- Internet & Web Customized Security
- Interconnect Border Control Function (computer device)
- Indoor Air Quality Building Education and Assessment Model (EPA)
- Instantaneous Bit Error Rate
- Internal Border Gateway Protocol
- Interruptive Built-In Test
- Integration Body of Knowledge
- Integrated Business Operating Model (Morgan Smith; UK)
- In-Cell Charge Control (Rayovac fast charging battery)
- Indiana Companion Animal Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are grateful to vessel owners, captains, fishermen, unloaders, industry representatives, and Inter-American Tropical Tuna Commission field office staff in Ecuador for assistance in recovering the archival tags.
The Inter-American Tropical Tuna Commission (IATTC) in Panama has a laboratory for the artificial reproduction of yellowfin tuna, which is unique in the world.
Meanwhile, the council has also accepted reforms to the rules of the Inter-American Tropical Tuna Commission.
86) In April of 1992, the Inter-American Tropical Tuna Commission (IATTC) held a special meeting in La Jolla, California to settle conflicts created by the MMPA amendments and ensuing embargo.
In government, I previously served as the Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General for the Environmental and Natural Resources Division of the Department of Justice, as the Deputy Solicitor for the Department of the Interior, as Assistant Secretary for Environment, Safety & Health at the Department of Energy and as a US Commissioner on the Inter-American Tropical Tuna Commission.