uk Global Banking News - 14 November 2011 Nordic Investment Bank (NIB) has said that it has provided a loan of USD50m to the Inter-American Investment Corporation (IIC) for onward lending to environmental projects in Latin America.
What does IAIC stand for?
IAIC stands for Inter-American Investment Corporation (also seen as IIC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IAIC
We have 19 other meanings of IAIC in our Acronym Attic
- Information Assurance Interoperability Assessment of Operational Networks
- Inter-American Institute of Agricultural Sciences (Washington, DC)
- International Academy of Indoor Air Sciences
- International Association for Impact Assessment South Africa
- International Association of Internet Broadcasters (trade associations)
- International Association of Investment Bankers (Canada)
- International Association of Islamic Banks
- International Association of Internet Banking and Commerce
- Illinois Amish Interpretive Center (Arcola, IL)
- Independence American Insurance Company (New York, NY)
- Interagency Acquisition Internet Council
- International Association of Integrative Coaches
- Intra-Army Interoperability Certification (Central Technical Support Facility; Ft, Hood, TX)
- International Association of Ice Cream Manufacturers (Washington, DC)
- Interstate Auto Insurance Company
- International Association for Intercultural Communication Studies
- Iowa Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (Des Moines, IA)
- International Association of Ice Cream Vendors, Inc.
- International Association for Information and Data Quality
- Inverse Almost Ideal Demand System
Samples in periodicals archive:
His five-year term will begin on October 1, 2005, and his main duties will be to oversee operations of the IDB Group, consisting of the bank and its affiliates, the Inter-American Investment Corporation and the Multilateral Investment Fund.
Multilateral Economic Assistance 1,581,124 International Financial Institutions 1,277,236 Global Environment Facility 79,200 International Development Association 940,500 Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency 1,287 Asian Development Fund 99,000 African Development Fund 134,343 African Development Bank 3,602 European Bank for Reconstruction & Development 1,006 Enterprise for the Americas Multilateral 1,724 Investment Fund Inter-American Investment Corporation 1,724 International Fund for Agricultural Development 14,850 Arrears [5,453] International Organizations & Programs (IO&P) 303,888 IV.