The Inter-American Institute for Cooperation on Agriculture (IICA) believes that the answer to the challenges mentioned above can come from a sector that is often neglected: family agriculture and small to medium-scale farming.
What does IICA stand for?
IICA stands for Inter-American Institute for Cooperation on Agriculture (Inter-American System)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IICA
We have 43 other meanings of IICA in our Acronym Attic
- Islamic Information Center (various organizations)
- Israel Information Centre (Manchester, UK)
- Istituto Italiano di Cultura (Italian: Italian Institute of Culture)
- Item Identification Code
- Iterative Interference Cancellation
- Iterative Interference Cancellation/Canceller
- Iterative Interference Canceller with Suboptimal Combining
- Standard Iterative Interference Canceller
- Inducing Infringement of Copyrights Act
- Instituto Interamericano de Cooperación para la Agricultura (Spanish: Inter-American Institute for Cooperation on Agriculture)
- International Ice Cream Association (International Dairy Foods Association)
- Investors Insurance Company of America (now Lumbermens Mutual Casualty Company)
- Iranian Institute of Certified Accountants (est. 1972)
- Institute for International Cooperation in Animal Biologics
- Indiana Information Center on the Abolition of Capital Punishment (Indianapolis, IN)
- Indian International Conference on Artificial Intelligence
- Institute for International, Comparative and Area Studies (University of California, San Diego)
- International Institute for Central Asian Studies (est. 1995; Samarkand, Uzbekistan; UNESCO)
- International Islamic College for Advanced Studies
- Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (Kolkata, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In 1997, Buffett became a member of the Commission on Presidential Debates; he received the Aztec Eagle Award from the President of Mexico in 2000, the highest honor bestowed on a foreign citizen by the Government of Mexico, and in 2002, he was recognized by the Inter-American Institute for Cooperation on Agriculture as one of the most distinguished individuals in agriculture.
The Inter-American Institute for Cooperation on Agriculture (IICA) has prioritized increased farmer capacity in the identification of pests of economic and quarantine importance.
In his capacity as president of the Haiti Working Group, Ramdin recently led a joint meeting of the OAS, the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), the Inter-American Institute for Cooperation on Agriculture (IICA), the Pan-American Development Foundation (PADF), and the Pan-American Health Organization (PAHO), in which existing mechanisms for cooperation with Haiti were analyzed.
Kitts, set the stage for the signing of a memorandum of understanding between the Inter-American Institute for Cooperation on Agriculture (IICA) and the Caribbean Hotel Association (CHA).