uk Global Banking News - 18 May 2012 The Inter-American Development Bank (IADB) has planned a dollar-denominated, benchmark-sized, three-year bond.
What does IADB stand for?
IADB stands for Inter-American Development Bank
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IADB
We have 3 other meanings of IADB in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Automotive Damage Appraisers Association
- International Association of Dealers in Ancient Art (Netherlands)
- Independent Automobile Dealers Association of California (Sacramento, CA)
- Israel Anti Drug Abuse Foundation
- Instituto Andino De Artes Populares (Spanish: Andean Institute of Popular Arts; Ecuador)
- International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences
- International Association for the Development of Advances in Technology
- Industrial Area Development Board (South Asia)
- Integrated Archaeological Database
- Inter-American Defense Board
- ISIPP Accreditation Database
- Inter-American Defense Board Medal
- International Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
- International American Duplicate Bridge Club (UK)
- Israel Association for the Dissemination of Biblical Writings (publisher of the Hebrew-English Bible)
- Indiana Alzheimer Disease Center
- Indo Argyle Diamond Council
- Induced After Death Communication
- Inter-Agency Defense Command (Wonder Woman cartoon)
- Inter-Agency Space Debris Coordination Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Haiti is seeking $1 million from the Inter-American Development Bank for GEF Emergency Program for Solar Power Generation & Lighting on Leogan (HA-G1011).
In 2004, Latin America posted its best export revenues in the past two decades, due in large part to soaring trade with China--up 34% from the year before, to US$14 billion, according to the Inter-American Development Bank.
The Global Environment Facility granted the program $9 million through the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) and the World Bank, cofinanced through other projects from both banks.
Three finance ministers, the president of the Inter-American Development Bank, leading international investors and corporate leaders will meet next week for the Latin American Borrowers & Issuers Forum, a two-day conference in Miami focusing on Latin America's role in the global economy and capital markets.
the Canadian International Development Agency, as well as the World Bank, Inter-American Development Bank and the Asian Development Bank.
According to the Inter-American Development Bank, micro, small and medium-sized enterprises account for 99% of the businesses and 70% of the jobs in Latin America and the Caribbean.