I was also present at meetings of the Inter-American Bar Association, The Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division, and The Florida Bar International Law Section.
What does IABA stand for?
IABA stands for Inter-American Bar Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IABA
We have 24 other meanings of IABA in our Acronym Attic
- Island-Arc Basalt (earth science)
- It's All Bollocks (UK slang)
- McConnell AFB (Airport Code)
- Idaho Arabian Breeders Association
- Imposto Sobre o Alcóol Etílico e as Bebidas Alcoólicas (Portugal)
- Independent Auto Body Association (North Carolina)
- Indian American Bar Association
- Indonesian American Business Association
- Institute for Applied Behavior Analysis
- Insurance Agents and Brokers of America
- Inter-American Board of Agriculture
- Interior Alaska Building Association (Fairbanks, AK)
- Internal Auditing Benchmarking Association
- International Airline & Business Academy
- International Amateur Boxing Association
- International Association of Black Actuaries
- Iranian-American Bar Association
- Irish Amateur Boxing Association
- Islamic Ahlul Bayt Association (Texas)
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Association of California
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gutierrez of Miami was recently sworn in as president of the Inter-American Bar Association at its recent annual conference in Mexico City.
His efforts have earned him numerous awards including the Silver Medal Award from the Inter-American Bar Association, composed of thousands of lawyers from the two hemispheres, and the Tampa Bay International Businessman of the Year Award.
Gutierrez of Martinez & Gutierrez in Miami was elected a council member of the Inter-American Bar Association at its annual conference in Mexico City.