The Inter-American Air Forces Academy, located at Lackland Air Force Base, Texas, isn't your typical school.
What does IAAFA stand for?
IAAFA stands for Inter-American Air Forces Academy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAAFA
- International Association for the Advancement of Ethnology and Eugenics
- International Association for Accounting Education and Research
- Illinois Arts Alliance Foundation (Chicago, IL)
- Illinois Association of Agricultural Fairs
- Informative Arts Art Foundation
- International African American Festivals
- International Amateur Athletic Federation
- International Association of Athletics Federations
- Indian Academy of Advertising Film Art (awards)
- Indian Amateur Australian Football Association
- Iowa Academy of Family Physicians (Des Moines, IA)
- Iterative Amplitude Adapted Fourier Transform Algorithm (meteorology)
- Industry Accounting and Auditing Guide
- Infrastructure Assurance Advisory Group
- Inproved Australian Acoustic Generator
- Institut für Allgemeine und Angewandte Geologie (German)
- Inter-Agency Advisory Group (HIV/AIDS; UN)
- Investment, Analysis and Advice Group (Citi)
- Inter-Agency Anti-Graft Coordinating Council
- Institute for African American Health (Tallahassee, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some courses are conducted in Spanish at the following schools: * Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation at Fort Benning Georgia; * The Inter-American Air Forces Academy at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas; and * The Navy Small Craft Instruction and Technical Training School at the Stennis Space Center, Gulfport, Mississippi.
The Inter-American Air Forces Academy also attracts officers from throughout Latin America.