A loan from the Inter-American Development Bank is for Costa Rica's First Road Infrastructure Program (No.
What does IADN stand for?
IADN stands for Inter-American (Development Bank) Discount Notes
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IADN
We have 2 other meanings of IADN in our Acronym Attic
- Interaction between Agents and Data Mining (conference)
- International Association of Dinnerware Matchers (est. 1989)
- Internationale Assoziation Deutschsprachiger Medien (German: International Association of German-Speaking Media)
- Internet Auto Dealers Marketing Association (Greenwood Village, CO)
- Internet-Aided Design Manufacturing and Commerce
- International Association of Dental and Medical Disciplines (Salem, NH)
- International Association of Dento-Maxillo-Facial Radiology
- International Association for Dance Medicine Science
- Independent Alpha Five Developers Network (software developer group)
- Integrated Atmospheric Deposition Network
- Inter-American Democracy Network
- International Atmospheric Deposition Network (Great Lakes National Program Office)
- Irish Association of Directors of Nursing and Midwifery (Ireland)
- International Advanced Diploma in Networks and Cybersecurity
- Iowa Department of Natural Resources
- Indo-American Democratic Organization
- Instituto Argentino de Oceanografía
- IBERLANT Air Defence Operations Centre
- Immigration Authority Delegation Program
- Impact Assessment and Design Process (Red Hill Valley Project; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9789004205048 Inter-American yearbook on human rights 2006; 3v.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Inter-American Commission on Human Rights (IACHR) is one of two bodies in the inter-American system for the promotion and protection of human rights.
Among these diverse legal regimes, habeas corpus has developed into a particularly robust remedy under Inter-American human rights law.
The GOAB is a party to the Inter-American Convention against Corruption, the Inter-American Convention on Extradition, and the Inter-American Convention on Mutual Assistance in Criminal Matters, the Inter-American Convention against the Illicit Manufacturing of and Trafficking in Firearms, Ammunition, Explosives and Other Related Materials (Inter-American Firearms Convention), and the Inter-American Convention on Extradition.
htm INTER-AMERICAN ECONOMIC COUNCIL WINTER AWARD GALA Feb.