Extreme Networks is extending support for IP telephony over the wireless LAN by adopting the SpectraLink Voice Priority (SVP) protocol and the Inter-Access Point Protocol (IAPP) with its Summit and Alpine(R) switches and Altitude(TM) dual radio Access Points.
What does IAPP stand for?
IAPP stands for Inter-Access Point Protocol
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IAPP
We have 27 other meanings of IAPP in our Acronym Attic
- International Alliance of Patients Organizations (est. 1996; London, England, UK)
- International Association of Patients' Organizations
- International Association of Physical Oceanography
- International Association of Privacy Officers (est. 2000)
- International Association of Professional Organizations (est. 2002)
- Irish American Police Officers Association of Massachusetts
- International Association of Process Oriented Psychology
- Industry-Academia Partnerships and Pathways (joint research grant)
- Information Access and Protection of Privacy
- Information, Access, Projection, Persistence
- International Accounts Payable Professionals
- International Air Pollution Prevention Certificate (US Coast Guard)
- International Arctic Polynya Program
- International Association of Panoramic Photographers
- International Association of Police Professors (changed to ACJS)
- International Association of Presentation Professionals
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
- International Association of Promotional Products (St. Petersburg, Russia)
- Islet Amyloid Polypeptide
- International Association of Personal Protection Agents (Grandview, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
11 standard is an important milestone for the wireless LAN industry," Belanger said, "and it will serve as a foundation for future enhancements-including higher speed physical layers (PHYs) and for an inter-access point protocol (IAPP) for enhanced roaming support.
The specification for the new IEEE-compatible protocol, dubbed the Inter-Access Point Protocol (IAPP) specification, will also be made publicly available.