In a test at the University of New Hampshire InterOperability Laboratory in July, Mindspeed, Tyco, Blaze, and other vendors proved that their XAUI devices designed to the IEEE 802.
What does IOL stand for?
IOL stands for InterOperability Laboratory (University of New Hampshire)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOL
We have 56 other meanings of IOL in our Acronym Attic
- Input Output Library
- Installation Management Agency Online (US Army financial system)
- Instant On Lighting
- Institute of Licensing (London, UK)
- Institute of Linguists
- Insurance Ombudsman of Ireland
- Integrity Online (ISP)
- Inter-Organisational Learning
- Intermittent Operating Life (electronics)
- Interoperability Lab