Every single person in the community will have a chance to have their input [and] you can't ask for better consultation, communication and accountability than that," added James Wilson, a member of the Vancouver Island Regional Health Council and co-founder of the Inter Tribal Health Authority.
What does ITHA stand for?
ITHA stands for Inter Tribal Health Authority (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ITHA
We have 1 other meaning of ITHA in our Acronym Attic
- Instituto Tecnológico Hotelero (Spanish: Hotel Technology Institute)
- Insulation and Trace Heating
- Integration Time Horizon (environmental gases)
- Interactive Text Hooker (software)
- International Tower Hill Mines (various locations)
- Internet Texas Holdem (poker)
- Intra-Tumoral Heterogeneity (oncology)
- Inuvik-to-Tuktoyaktuk Highway (Canadian road)
- Irish Transport Heritage (UK)
- Ithaca, NY, USA - Tompkins County (Airport Code)
- International Travel Healthcare Association (China)
- Information Technology for Humanitarian Assistance, Cooperation and Action (Politecnico of Torino campus; Italy; est. 2006)
- Integrated Toolkit for Highly Advanced Computer Applications
- Integrated Toolkit for Highly Advanced Computer Applications: Innovation Transfer
- Institut Teknologi Harapan Bangsa (School of Telematics; Indonesia)
- Information Technology in Health Care (conference)
- Institute for Technology in Health Care
- Instructional Technology, Health and Cultural Studies
- Interferometric Terrain Height Data (topography)
- International Travel Host Exchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
How long does it take for a Mobile TeleOphthalmology Project to go from dream to reality, asked Norman Lewsey, executive director of the Inter Tribal Health Authority (ITHA) on Vancouver Island.