The contact I am referring to is of course the Inter City Express Porgramme, IEP.
What does ICE stand for?
ICE stands for Inter City Express (Germany)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICE
We have 781 other meanings of ICE in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Curriculum Environment
- Integrated Customer Evaluation
- Integrity, Commitment and Excellence
- Intellectual, Cultural and Educational
- Intelligence and Community Engagement (police training)
- Intelligence Center Europe
- Intelligence Community Engineering
- Intelligence Concept Extraction
- Intelligent Content Engine
- Intensive Course in English
- Inter-City Express
- Interaction and Concurrency Experience (workshop)
- Interactive Configurable Environment (OSIsoft)
- Interactive Connectivity Establishment (network protocol)
- Interactive Constructive Environment
- Interactive Customer Evaluation
- Interactive Internet Collaborative Environment (Insoft)
- Interactivity Connectivity Establishment
- Interbank Currency Exchange (Belarus)
- Intercambio Científico Educacional (Cuba)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The affected trains included New Delhi-Amritsar Shatabdi Express, Amritsar-New Delhi Inter City Express, Amritsar-Hardwar Jan Shatabdi Express, Dadar-Amritsar Express and Howrah-Amritsar Express; besides a number of passenger trains.
Whether it helps or not I really can't say, but being diagnosed with cancer was, for me, like standing on a rail track with the London inter city express thundering towards me.
Six of the crumpled Inter City Express carriages were piled on top of each other where a concrete bridge once stood.
There, standard-class seating on their newer inter City Express (ICE) trains was only a shade short of the best we can do in premier class.
NINE train passengers were hurt and 400 led to safety last night after an Inter City express came off the rails at 100mph.
Siemens's flagship train for Germany, the Inter City Express (ICE), has a top speed of 205mph but Ms Woodger said, ``That's not likely to happen in the UK for some time.