At the collecting bank clearing centre the cheque information is passed electronically through a secure data exchange network (called the Inter Bank Data Exchange, IBDE) to the appropriate paying bank clearing centre.
What does IBDE stand for?
IBDE stands for Inter Bank Data Exchange (UK banking system)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IBDE
We have 1 other meaning of IBDE in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Book Database
- Internet Broadway Database
- Inclusion Body Disease of Cranes Virus
- Indiana Business Diversity Council (now Indiana Minority Supplier Development Council)
- International Bicycle Design Competition (Taiwan)
- International Business Development Consultants (various locations)
- International Business Development Council (Alexandria, VA)
- Internet Barbie Doll Club
- Instituto Brasileiro dos Direitos da Pessoa com Deficiência (Portuguese: Brazilian Institute for the Rights of People with Disabilities)
- Instituto Brasileiro de Estudos do Direito da Energia (Portuguese: Brazilian Institute of Studies of Energy Law; est. 2003; Brazil)
- Intercommunale Bruxelloise de Distribution d’eau (French: Brussels Intermunicipal Distribution of Water; est. 1989; Belgium)
- International Business and Diplomatic Exchange (UK)
- Internet Business Development for Entrepreneurs (Canada)
- Intrahepatic Bile Duct Epithelial Cell (hepatology)
- International Beverage Dispensing Equipment Association
- Intrahepatic Bile Duct Epithelial Cells
- Inclusion Body Disease of Falcons (etiology)
- Instituto Brasileiro de Desenvolvimento Florestal (Brazilian Institute for Forestry Development)
- Insurance Brokers Dispute Facility (Australia)
- International Business Development Foundation (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The system also complies with the new Inter Bank Data Exchange (IBDE) standards, which take effect from February 1996.