The Worcester clinic, which is the area's first dedicated eating disorders facility, provides partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient treatment for adults 18 years and older, and intensive outpatient treatment for adolescents 12 years and older who have anorexia, bulimia or binge-eating disorder.
What does IOT stand for?
IOT stands for Intensive Outpatient Treatment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IOT
We have 62 other meanings of IOT in our Acronym Attic
- Input/Output Test
- Institut für Oberflächentechnik der Hochschule Zittau/Görlitz (German: Institute for Surface Engineering at the University of Applied Science Zittau/Goerlitz)
- Institut für Organisations- und Technikgestaltung GmbH (German: Institute for organisational and technological design; Gelsenkrichen, Germany)
- Institute for Ocean Technology (Canada)
- Institute of Technology (various locations)
- Institute of Transportation (Taiwan)
- Instrument Operations Team
- Integrated Office Technology Plc (UK)
- Integrated Operator Trainer
- Integrated Order Taker
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 37-year-old Sheldon man suffered serious internal injuries and multiple fractures when he fell from a Kos hotel roof in June and he is now undergoing intensive outpatient treatment after being discharged from Birmingham's Queen Elizabeth Hospital before Christmas.
Only 8 or 10 states offer inpatient or intensive outpatient treatment for pathological gambling.
Offenders receive intensive outpatient treatment, meaning they must meet with counselors, get frequent drug tests and report to probation officers weekly for more than one year.
For many patients, those services are intended as maintenance therapy after the patients have received initial inpatient or intensive outpatient treatment.
She kept her job, and began an intensive outpatient treatment program at Aurora that allowed her to return home every day.