The majority of the fitted models for three intensive outpatient programs in Table 1A utilized a cubic polynomial function while a few utilized a simple linear function to model temporal trend patterns.
What does IOP stand for?
IOP stands for Intensive Outpatient Program (psychotherapy)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IOP
We have 160 other meanings of IOP in our Acronym Attic
- Instrument of Power
- Instrument Operating Procedure
- Integrated Office Package
- Intelligent Operator Panel (Siemens)
- Intense Observation Period
- Intensive Observation/Observing Period
- Intensive Operating Period
- Intensive Operational Period
- Intensive Out Patient (treatment program)
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Interface Operating Procedure
- Interim Operating Procedure
- Internal Occipital Protuberance (anatomy)
- Internal Operating Procedure
- Internal Operating Profit
- Internal Oral Presentation (examination)
- International Online Pharmacy
- International Opportunities Program
- International Organisation of Palaeobotany
- International Organization of Psychophysiology (UN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fraser's direct involvement with the establishment of the intensive outpatient program site in Ventura became a highly personal journey.
Programs include one-on-one and group counseling, assistance for families wanting to pursue an intervention, relapse prevention services and intensive outpatient programs.
Yet only three programs for military members with problem gambling exist: one at Camp Pendleton in California; one at the VA facility in Brecksville, Ohio; and the intensive outpatient program for problem gamblers at the VA Southern Nevada Healthcare System in Las Vegas, of which Dr.
Further evidence of an intensive outpatient program immediately after hospital discharge may also strengthen the basis for a reduction in length of hospital stay.
Day treatment, day and evening intensive outpatient programs, individual and family counseling, early recovery group and specialty services will be among those available in the new space.