institutions that offer Intensive English Programs and skillfully engage with government agencies have the greatest potential to recruit from this rich pool of fully sponsored students.
What does IEP stand for?
IEP stands for Intensive English Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IEP
We have 255 other meanings of IEP in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Experimental Physics (various schools)
- Institutional Effectiveness and Planning (various organizations)
- Institutional Evaluation Programme (European University Association)
- Instituto das Estradas de Portugal
- Instituto de Ecología Politica (Portuguese: Institute of Political Ecology; Chile)
- Instituto Electrotécnico Português
- Integrated Engineering Process
- Integrated Engineering Program
- Integrated Environmental Planning (various organizations)
- Intelligent Event Processor (software)
- Interagency Ecological Program
- Intercity Express Program (British Department for Transport; UK)
- Interferometric Endpoint
- Intergovernmental Enterprise Panel
- Interior Equivalent Problem
- Intermodal Equipment Provider
- International Education Policy
- International Education Programs (Jacksonville University, Jacksonville, FL)
- International Electrotechnical Commission
- International Emotes Project (Internet emoticon project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In his 26 years as an educator, he has worked as an English as a Second Language instructor, intensive English program coordinator, international programs director, curriculum designer, and has conducted teacher training at Valencia and other colleges both in the U.
Mercer University and the Georgia Institute of Technology offer intensive English programs designed to serve the needs of international students who want to enroll at a U.
Terry Simon, director of the Texas Intensive English Program, a private language school, says Japanese stay the longest out of any student group.