Long-term survival and quality of life in cardiac surgical patients with prolonged intensive care unit length of stay.
What does ICULOS stand for?
ICULOS stands for Intensive Care Unit Length of Stay
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- International Closed User Group (Bellcore)
- International Customer User Group
- International Cucurbit Genomics Initiative
- International Conference on Urban Health
- International Committee for Ultra-High Intensity Lasers
- International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication
- Interfaith Communities United for Justice & Peace
- International Conference on Universal Knowledge and Language (Universal Networking Digital Language Foundation; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Illinois Credit Union League
- Indiana Credit Union League
- Irredeemable Convertible Unsecured Loan Stocks
- Independent Colleges and Universities of Missouri (Jefferson City, MO)
- Iron City Underground Music (band)
- Intermediate Command Unit Movement Officer (US Army)
- International Commission for Uniform Methods of Sugar Analysis
- International Conference on Ultra Modern Technology
- International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources
- Intensive Care Unit Not on Life Support
- Intensive Care Unit on Life Support
- I See You Pee
Samples in periodicals archive:
There were no gender differences for mortality, positive bacterial cultures, intensive care unit length of stay arrhythmias, reoperation for bleeding, pulmonary complications, gastrointestinal complications, or return to the intensive care unit.