The resulting time-averaged cold neutron flux is expected to be comparable to that of the Intense Pulsed Neutron Source (IPNS) facility at Argonne National Laboratory.
What does IPNS stand for?
IPNS stands for Intense Pulsed Neutron Source
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IPNS
We have 8 other meanings of IPNS in our Acronym Attic
- Independent-Pair Natural Orbital
- Innocence Project New Orleans (Louisiana)
- Institute of Particle and Nuclear Physics (Charles University; Czech Republic)
- International Picture Naming Project (University of California, San Diego)
- Intraductal Papillary Neoplasm of the Pancreas (oncology)
- International Parish Nurse Resource Center (St. Louis, Missouri)
- International Pediatric Nursing Research Network
- International Paediatric Nursing Research Symposium (Canada)
- Institute of Particle and Nuclear Studies (Japan)
- Integrated Plant Nutrition System
- Internet Patent News Service
- Internet Professionals & Network Solutions
- ISDN PBX Networking Standard
- Interface Pharmacist Network Specialist Medicines
- Independent-Pair Natural Spin Orbital
- Insurance Proceeds Not Taxable
- Internet Protocol Network Telephony
- Independence Plaza North Tenant Association
- Ikatan Pelajar Nahdlatul Ulama (Indonesian: Ikatan Pelajar Nahdlatul Ulama)
- Infectious Pancreatic Necrosis Virus
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vernon Stipp was honored in recognition of his exceptional service to the Intense Pulsed Neutron Source (IPNS) and before that, to the ZGS (Zero Gradient Synchrotron).