Tempe) compile 17 chapters by electrical engineers, computer scientists, and others working in industry and academia in the US and Europe, who discuss background modeling, object-people detection, and tracking; techniques for activity recognition; multi-camera systems; and applications of intelligent video surveillance systems such as searching for people, soft biometrics, target tracking and geo-localization from an airborne platform, and 3D urban surveillance site reconstruction.
What does IVSS stand for?
IVSS stands for Intelligent Video Surveillance System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IVSS
We have 7 other meanings of IVSS in our Acronym Attic
- Illinois Valley Symphony Orchestra (Illinois Council of Orchestras)
- In Vitro Synthesized Protein Assay (molecular biology)
- Intel Validated Server Program (computing)
- International Valuable Service Provider
- Interim Voice Switch Replacement (US FAA)
- Intraoral Vertico-Sagittal Ramus Osteotomy
- In Vitro Screening System
- In-Vehicle Surveillance System (trademark of TeleRadio Engineering)
- Instituto Venezolano de los Seguros Sociales (Spanish)
- Intelligent Vehicle Safety Systems (research project; Sweden)
- Internationaler Verband Schneesport an Schulen (German: International Association of Snow Sports at Schools)
- Inter Ventricular Septal Thickness
- Illinois Vietnamese Students Union (est. 2000)
- Indian Valley Service Unit (Souderton, PA)
- Idle Vacuum Switching Valve
- Current-Voltage-Temperature (I = current)
- In Virus Tandem (band)
- In Vitro Transcription
- In Vivo Testing
- In-Vehicle Technology (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Auto-Cam, a new intelligent video surveillance system feature from Guardian Solutions of Bradenton, Florida, enables pan-tilt-zoom cameras to detect security breaches and to display instantaneous views from multiple cameras for faster threat assessment and identification.