The site highlights several major initiatives of the Federal ITS program, including the Intelligent Transportation Infrastructure Program, which enhances the availability of real-time traveler information, and the Intelligent Vehicle Initiative, which focuses on advancing driver assistance systems.
What does IVI stand for?
IVI stands for Intelligent Vehicle Initiative
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IVI
We have 59 other meanings of IVI in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Valley High School (Lewistown, Pennsylvania)
- Inland Valley Humane Society (Pomona, CA)
- Intelligent Vehicle Highway System
- International Vedic Hindu University (Orlando, FL)
- Inter-Vehicle Hazard Warning
- In-Vehicle Infotainment (Intel)
- Industries Valcartier, Inc. (Valcartier, Quebec, Canada)
- Inspection & Valuation International (White Plains, NY)
- Institute for Vision Improvement
- Instituto Valenciano de Infertilidad (Spanish: Valencia Infertility Institute; Valencia, Spain)
- Interactive Video Initiative
- Interactive Video Instruction
- Interchangeable Virtual Instrument
- International Vaccine Institute
- Internet Villages International (UK)
- Intra Venous Injection
- Intravenous Infusion
- Invitation to Life (religious movement)
- Iowans for Voting Integrity
- Independent Voters of Illinois Inependent Precinct Organization (politics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Intelligent Vehicle Initiative (IV) Related, the U.
In Minnesota, if all major state roads were closed for 24 hours, estimates of the cost in lost wages, lost retail activity, and lost economic activity exceed $100 million," said William Gardner, Intelligent Vehicle Initiative (IVI) program manager for MnDOT's Guidestar Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) program.
Of the $268 million, $100 million is for ITS research projects, including $30 million for the Intelligent Vehicle Initiative (IVI) Program.