IL's GEM product offerings, part of the critical care line, include the GEM Premier 4000 analyzer with Intelligent Quality Management (iQM), the new GEM Premier 3500 analyzer with iQM and the GEM PCL Plus, a portable coagulation analyzer.
What does iQM stand for?
iQM stands for Intelligent Quality Management (Instrumentation Laboratory)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of iQM
We have 8 other meanings of iQM in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Qualified Lifeguards (UK)
- Intelligent Query Linker
- Interactive Query Language
- International Quality Linings Ltd. (UK; est. 1983)
- International Quantitative Linguistics Association
- International Quality Leadership Institute
- Institute for Quality in Laboratory Medicine
- Inclusion Quality Mark (UK)
- Information Quality Management
- Institute of Quality Malaysia (professional organization; Malaysia)
- Internal Quality Management
- International Quilt Market
- Indonesian Quality Management Association (Jakarta, Indonesia; also seen as PMMI)
- International Quality Management Award
- Inspirational Quotations Mailing List
- Intelligent Questionnaire Markup Language (EU)
- Iterative Quadratic Maximum Likelihood (algorithm)
- Intelligent Quality Management and Marketing (trademark of ProtectStar, Inc.)
- International Quality Maturity Model (Qimpro)
- Independent Qualified Medical Practitioner (UK)