Professor Gordon Wallace, of the University of Wollongong's Intelligent Polymer Research Institute in Australia, is working with Torimitsu's team on the device.
What does IPRI stand for?
IPRI stands for Intelligent Polymer Research Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPRI
We have 10 other meanings of IPRI in our Acronym Attic
- Image Processing Research Group (India)
- Independent Pensions Research Group (UK)
- Institute for Petroleum Research and Geophysics (King Fahd University of Petroleum and Mineral; Israel)
- Intellectual Property Rights Group (UK)
- Intelligence Policy Review Group
- Intelligence Program Review Group
- Interdisciplinary Pharmacogenomics Review Group (US FDA)
- Illinois Program for Research in the Humanities (University of Illinois, Urbana-Champlain)
- International Partnership for Reproductive Health (Chesterton, IN)
- Interrupt Pending Register High
- International Peace Research Institute (Oslo, Norway)
- International Property Rights Index (Property Rights Alliance)
- Internet Psychology Research Institute (Portland, OR)
- Ischemia/Preservation/Reperfusion Injury (organ transplantation)
- Islamabad Policy Research Institute (Islamabad, Pakistan)
- Intellectual Property Research Institute of Australia
- Impuesto Específico a la Primera Matrícula de Vehículo (Spanish: Specific Tax on First Vehicle Registration; Guatemala)
- Industrial Partnership for Research in Interfacial and Materials Engineering (University of Minnesota)
- Integrated Project Risk Management System
- Instituto Portugues de Relacoes Internacionais e Seguranca (Portuguese: Portuguese Institute of International Relations and Security)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Liming Dai of CSIRO Molecular Science and Professor Gordon Wallace, director of the Intelligent Polymer Research Institute at the University of Wollongong, lead groups researching the properties, production and uses of carbon nanotubes.
Barisci, Intelligent Polymer Research Institute, University of Wollongong, NSW 2522, Australia.