Intelligent File Access Acceleration Sequencing Technology (I-FAAST(TM)) learns the performance characteristics of each drive and sequences the most commonly-used files for the fastest possible access.
What does I-FAAST stand for?
I-FAAST stands for Intelligent File Access Acceleration Sequencing Technology (Diskeeper Corporation)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Interactive Digital Library Resource Information System
- International Drive (Orlando, Florida)
- Intermediate Direct Support
- Irreducible Discrete-Time Markov Chain
- Illinois Distributed Virtual Machine (University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign)
- Internal-External Control (psychology)
- Information Enterprise Co. Ltd.
- Infinity-Esports (gaming)
- Interim European Telecommunications Standard (also seen as IETS)
- Integrated - Government On Line Data
- IOC-WMO-UNEP Intergovernmental Committee for Global Ocean Observing System
- Integrated Global Positioning System Simulator
- Intermediate General Support
- Instantaneous Hyperemic Flow-Versus-Pressure
- Initial - Homestation Instrumentation Training System (US Army)
- Indian Hacker's Online Squad
- Iodine Human Serum Albumin
- Internet-High Speed Packet Access
- Inspector-Instructor (Marine Corps)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 is Intelligent File Access Acceleration Sequencing Technology (I-FAASTTM).
0 is Intelligent File Access Acceleration Sequencing Technology (I-FAAST(TM)).