The trend of pervasive internet is already gaining hold and today is described in a number of ways in different industries - intelligent device management, telematics, telehealth, smart road, M2M communications, to give some examples.
What does IDM stand for?
IDM stands for Intelligent Device Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IDM
We have 175 other meanings of IDM in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Deployment Model (US TSA)
- Integrated Design Method
- Integrated Device Manufacturer
- Integrated Diagnostic Model
- Integrated Disease Management (for plant diseases)
- Integrated Document Management
- Intelligence Data Management
- Intelligent Dance Music
- Intelligent Database Machine
- Intelligent Design Movement (religious campaign)
- Interactive and Digital Media (business sector)
- Interleave-Division Multiplexing
- Internal Demand Management
- Internal Department Manifest
- Internal Digital Modulation (Agilent)
- Internationale Deutsche Motorradmeisterschaft (German: International German Motorcycle Championship)
- Internet Distance Mapping
- Internet Download Manager (software)
- Intra-Day Margin (finance)
- Intranet Design Magazine
Samples in periodicals archive:
In introducing intelligent device management for IT systems and environments, Fujitsu Siemens Computers has partnered with Questra Corporation, a leading provider of Intelligent Device Management (IDM) solutions and also the first company to receive investment funds from the SAP NetWeaver[R] Fund.