Finally, a discussion of the intelligent design movement, including an evaluation of its effectiveness, is followed by consideration of other possible implications and responses to the many aspects of our world that can be interpreted as evidences of design.
What does IDM stand for?
IDM stands for Intelligent Design Movement (religious campaign)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IDM
We have 175 other meanings of IDM in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Database Management
- Integrated Deployment Model (US TSA)
- Integrated Design Method
- Integrated Device Manufacturer
- Integrated Diagnostic Model
- Integrated Disease Management (for plant diseases)
- Integrated Document Management
- Intelligence Data Management
- Intelligent Dance Music
- Intelligent Database Machine
- Intelligent Device Management
- Interactive and Digital Media (business sector)
- Interleave-Division Multiplexing
- Internal Demand Management
- Internal Department Manifest
- Internal Digital Modulation (Agilent)
- Internationale Deutsche Motorradmeisterschaft (German: International German Motorcycle Championship)
- Internet Distance Mapping
- Internet Download Manager (software)
- Intra-Day Margin (finance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yet Schonborn does not really seem to believe this, striking a discordant note that shows why he has been associated with the Intelligent Design movement.
The intelligent design movement has been racing across the U.
Behe is also the author of Darwin's Black Box, the book that is credited with starting the intelligent design movement.
Thus opponents of the intelligent design movement are justifiably worried that it is trying to cloak religion in the language of science, thus failing to distinguish theological reasoning from scientific reasoning.
Having never looked into the mainstream intelligent design movement, perhaps someone could enlighten me as to how you can study that which can't be detected even indirectly.
Insofar as he was "pro-design," Catholics ought to start paying closer attention to the emerging Intelligent Design movement.