Integration with HP Autonomy Intelligent Data Operating Layer (IDOL) offloads processing tasks to HP StoreAll so that analytics can be performed with more current data whilst using less compute hardware.
What does IDOL stand for?
IDOL stands for Intelligent Data Operating Layer (Autonomy Corporation plc)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IDOL
We have 4 other meanings of IDOL in our Acronym Attic
- Indiana Department of Highways (now Indiana Department of Transportation)
- Indiana Department of Insurance (Indianapolis, IN)
- Individually-Developed Overseas Internship
- I Dream of Jeannie (TV show)
- I Dream of Jimmy (Jimmy Neutron fansite)
- Iowa Department of Justice (Des Moines, IA)
- Interim Determination of K
- Illinois Department of Labor
- Imminent Defense of Life (law)
- Inclusion of Disabled in the Open Labour Market (EU program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Autonomy CEO Dr Mike Lynch said the transaction would further extend the adoption of its intelligent data operating layer (IDOL) and, with its Dremedia video technology at the core of Virage products, it would be better able to take advantage of its leadership position.
According to the company, ECHO is based on Autonomy's pan-enterprise platform, the Intelligent Data Operating Layer (IDOL), and utilises the company's Meaning Based Computing technology.