military and intelligence satellites into space under the Evolved Expendable Launch Vehicle (EELV) program.
What does INTELSAT stand for?
INTELSAT stands for Intelligence Satellite
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of INTELSAT
- Intelligence Estimate
- Intelligence Training Analysis and Feedback
- Intelligence Center (US DoD)
- Intelligence Command
- Intelligence Community
- International Telecommunications Energy Conference
- Intelligent Satellite Communication Solutions
- International Electronic Post
- Interdisciplinarity and Transdisciplinarity in European Landscape
- International Satellite Service
- International Telecommunications Satellite (Organization)
- International Telecommunications Satellite Consortium
- Intelligence & Security
- Intelligence Situation Summary
- Intelligence Summary
- Intelligence Training
- International Technology Management Corporation (Philippines)
- Instituto de Tecnología de Materiales (Spanish: Materials Technology Institute; various locations)
- Football Club Internazionale (Milano, Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Countries such as the US, England, Russia, China, France and Israel use these state-of-the-art intelligence satellites, while Turkey is lagging behind.
Turkey is getting ready to launch the first intelligence satellite dubbed Gokturk-2 which will help the country better monitor all types of activities, among other things, like taking high definition images from long distances, Turkish Yeni Safak newspaper said on its website on Tuesday.
137 DS94 Using field survey and satellite remote-sensing techniques (declassified intelligence satellite photos), Ur (anthropology, Harvard U.
US intelligence satellites reportedly can discern objects less than 1 centimeter (a half inch) in size.
NRL has a proud heritage of spacecraft development dating back to 1960 when it launched GRAB I, the nation's first operational intelligence satellite.
We will launch the Gokturk intelligence satellite in 2012", Erdogan told members of his party in comments televised live.