Ms Roberts says she fears that radiotherapy would reduce Neon's intelligence quotient (IQ), shorten his life, put him at risk of having strokes and make him infertile.
What does IQ stand for?
IQ stands for Intelligence Quotient
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IQ
We have 10 other meanings of IQ in our Acronym Attic
- Indefinite Quantity contract
- Indication of Quality (Nortel)
- Indy Quotient (computer game score)
- Information Quality
- Inhibitory Quotient
- Initial Qualification Training
- Input Queuing
- Installation Qualification
- Insufficient Quantity
- Insurquote Systems Inc.
- Intelligent Question
- Intervencion Quirurgica (Spanish: Surgical Procedure)
- Inverse Quantization
- Investissement Québec (French)
- Invoice Query System (Sprint)
- Iraq (country code, top level domain)
- Irrelevant Question (polygraphy)
- Issue Queue
- United States miscellaneous Pacific Islands Outlying Areas (including Kingman Reef)
- ISQED (International Symposium on Quality Electronic Design) Quality Award (est. 2007)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 ( ANI ): Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) President Nitin Gadkari has alleged that that the intelligence quotient level of Swami Vivekanand and Dawood Ibrahim was almost the same, but added that while the spiritual leader had used it for nation building the underworld don used it for excelling in crime world.
His work provided a watershed moment in the 1980s with the Flynn Effect, revealing scores in the West increased by three points every decade and IQ - or intelligence quotient - was not genetic and could be improved.
They used a standard intelligence quotient test which measures "verbal IQ" -- language skills, arithmetic, general knowledge and memory -- and "non-verbal IQ," such as identifying missing parts of a picture or solving a visual puzzle.
We found significant deficits in the intelligence quotient.
1 million Swedish men whose intelligence quotients (IQ) were measured during conscription tests, at around the age of 18, and who were followed for an average of 24 years, BBC reported.
According to media report, topics of quiz competition will be based on intelligence quotient, general knowledge, Islamic history, Pakistan geography and on the spot debate.
They make a distinction between Intelligence Quotient (IQ) and emotional intelligence.