She wrote more than 40 Time Sensitive Intelligence Reports and 150 Intelligence Information Reports which resulted in a significant reduction of attacks throughout the region.
What does IIR stand for?
IIR stands for Intelligence Information Report
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IIR
We have 88 other meanings of IIR in our Acronym Attic
- Inertial Instrument Unit
- Infinite Impulse Response (digital filter design and signal processing)
- Infrared Imaging Radiometer
- Initial Imagery Report
- Injury Incidence Rate
- Installment to Income Ratio (finance)
- Institute for Intergovernmental Research
- Institute for International Research
- Institute of Innovation Research (Japan)
- Institute of International Relations
- Intelligent Information Retrieval
- Inter-Interface Relationships
- Interactive Information Retrieval
- Interlinking Internal Reference
- Intermediate Information Requirement
- Intermediate-Node Initiated Reservation
- Internal Rate of Return (financial metric)
- International Institute of Reflexology
- International Institute of Refrigeration (est. 1908)
- Isstituto Italiano del Rame
Samples in periodicals archive:
25) In this analysis the Coast Guard production center analyst acts as a collector and applies the two step collection review to determine if the FIR should be translated into an intelligence information report (IIR).
In just the first three months of the deployment, Corporal Heigh and his three-man team used their HUMINT source operations to produce 65 draft Intelligence Information Reports to meet the squadron's requirements.
As testimony to the high value of OSINT analysis and reporting, ASD's intelligence information reports since 2003 have received 28 "Major Significance" evaluations from the Defense Intelligence Agency, National Ground Intelligence Center, and the U.
ASD's translation section then converts the reports into English, and the DAC reports officers check these translations and perform the final editing and formatting before the reports are published as Intelligence Information Reports (IIRs), the unit's primary product.