The National Intelligence Estimate report is "very pessimistic about the future, more pessimistic than ever before," one official said.
What does INTEL EST stand for?
INTEL EST stands for Intelligence Estimate
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Instituto de Tecnologia y Ciencias Marinas (Integrated Manufacturing Environments)
- Instituto Tecnolóxico para o Control do Medio Mariño de Galicia
- Instituto de Normas Técnicas de Costa Rica
- International Association for Ecology
- International Council for Technical Communication
- International Gamma-Ray Astrophysics Laboratory
- Integrated Electronics
- Intelligence Training Analysis and Feedback
- Intelligence Center (US DoD)
- Intelligence Command
- Intelligence Community
- International Telecommunications Energy Conference
- Intelligent Satellite Communication Solutions
- International Electronic Post
- Interdisciplinarity and Transdisciplinarity in European Landscape
- Intelligence Satellite
- International Satellite Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the newspaper, the National Intelligence Estimate -- containing input from America's 16 spy agencies -- warn the Taliban will gain increasing strength as the United States winds down its longest war in history.
intelligence estimate predicts that gains the United States and allies have made in the Afghanistan war in the past three years will be significantly rolled back by 2017, even if some U.
I recently noticed that the September 1961 intelligence estimate on Soviet strategic forces that the CIA posted on its website as part of its missile gap collection was more heavily redacted than the one released in 1995, when details of the CORONA reconnaissance system were declassified.
The report is based on a classified National Intelligence Estimate on water security, which was requested by Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton and completed last year.
First, and most dramatically, a new National Intelligence Estimate suggests that little progress has been made over the last year in improving security or boosting the country's government or military capabilities.
intelligence estimate on the Iranian nuclear program was in 2007--an estimate that was greatly flawed and sharply criticized by experts from all sides.
The DG Intelligence estimates that hundreds of millions of rupees were being evaded through this scam.