NNA - MP Moheen Merhebi denounced in a statement Friday incident in Arsal saying LAF and intelligence command should have abided by legal procedures and applied judicial laws strictly before taking any action, adding that the whole thing could have been avoided if leaders did not act "whimsically.
What does INTELCOM stand for?
INTELCOM stands for Intelligence Command
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of INTELCOM
- International Association for Ecology
- International Council for Technical Communication
- International Gamma-Ray Astrophysics Laboratory
- Integrated Electronics
- Intelligence Estimate
- Intelligence Training Analysis and Feedback
- Intelligence Center (US DoD)
- Intelligence Community
- International Telecommunications Energy Conference
- Intelligent Satellite Communication Solutions
- International Electronic Post
- Interdisciplinarity and Transdisciplinarity in European Landscape
- Intelligence Satellite
- International Satellite Service
- International Telecommunications Satellite (Organization)
- International Telecommunications Satellite Consortium
- Intelligence & Security
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Intelligence Command was organized as a major Army command from 1965 to 1975, the sphinx was on the command's shoulder patch.
director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, visited the Defense Intelligence Command where he received a briefing on the situation in North Korea on Wednesday, the official said.
Taj became director general of the Inter Services Intelligence directorate (ISI), replacing Kayani and thus had the top intelligence command for the hunt for bin Laden.
Versatility and flexibility are mandatory traits that the supply team at Navy Expeditionary Intelligence Command (NEIC) employs daily in support of NEIC Intelligence Exploitation Teams (IET).
Ninewa's Intelligence Command had arrested on Thursday the organizer of the suicide attack that killed the Commander of Ninewa's 1st Emergency Battalion, Shamel Ugla, at his headquarters in Bab-Sinjar District, west of Mosul on Wednesday," the source told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.