With DCGS-N, LISS Truman has the capability to develop new naval intelligence concepts of operations and access intelligence software applications that were previously found only on stand-alone workstations in specified shipboard workcenters, for example, Multi-Sensor Interpretation, Strike Intelligence Analysis Center, Ship Signal Exploitation Space and Supplementary Plot.
What does IAC stand for?
IAC stands for Intelligence Analysis Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IAC
We have 595 other meanings of IAC in our Acronym Attic
- Instrument on A Card
- Instrumental Analytical Chemistry (various organizations)
- Insurers Administrative Corporation (various locations)
- Integrated Access Controller (AT&T)
- Integrated Analysis Capability (US NASA)
- Integrated Avionics Computer
- Integrating Associate Contractor
- Integration, Assembly & Checkout
- Intellectual Assets Centre (UK)
- Intelligence Analysis Cell
- Intelligent Access Controller (Sprint)
- Intelligent Alternator Control (Bavarian Motor Works)
- Intelligent Asynchronous Controller
- Intelligent Automation Corporation (San Diego, California)
- Inter Agency Committee
- Inter-American Convention for the Protection and Conservation of Sea Turtles (treaty)
- Inter-Application Communication
- Inter-Array Communication/Correlation
- Inter-Enterprise Application Cooperation
- InterActiveCorp (stock symbol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
locations include: * The Defense Intelligence Analysis Center at Bolling Air Force Base, Washington, D.
Located in the Defense Intelligence Analysis Center at Bolling Air Force Base, in Washington, DC, JFCC-ISR has ready access to all 16 agencies of the Intelligence Community.