What does IMPRIMATUR stand for?
IMPRIMATUR stands for Intellectual multimedia property rights model and terminology for universal reference
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Internet Music Public Relations (Russia)
- Implementation Report
- Improvement of Methods for Producing Real-Time Embedded Software (ESPRIT Project 10043)
- Innovative Materials for Processes in Energy Systems (international symposium; Japan)
- Integrated Multi-Paradigm Reliable and Extensible Storage System
- Intermetallic Materials Processing in Relation to Earth and Space Solidification (European Space Agency)
- Intra-Molecular Propagation of Electron Spin States
- Integrated Multiple Platform for Remote-Sensing Simulation and Real-Time Interactive Operation
- Improved Performance Research Integration Tool
- Integrated Manpower and Personnel Integration
- Image Processing
- Integrated Circuit Multistep Process Diagnosis
- Integrated Multilevel Power Network Voltage Control
- Interagency Monitoring of Protected Visual Environments (US Federal program)
- Illustrative Metaphor Production in Reactive Object-Oriented Visual Environments
- Information Management Process Reporting System
- International Max-Planck Research School