What does IPTT stand for?
IPTT stands for Intellectual Property and Technology Transfer (various universities)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPTT
We have 3 other meanings of IPTT in our Acronym Attic
- Intelligent Public Telephone System (Telcordia)
- International Pharmaceutical Technology Symposium
- International Port Traffic Signals (navigation)
- International Practical Temperature Scale
- Internet Protocol Telecom Services workshop
- IPSS Production Tracking System (US Postal Service)
- Isolated, Perfused Tumor and Skin Flap
- Illinois Prep Top Times
- Implementation Plan Task Team (Group on Earth Observations)
- Indicator Performance Tracking Table (USAID)
- International Push to Talk
- Interval Pressure Transient Test (engineering)
- International Paralympic Table Tennis Committee
- Intellectual Property and Technology Transfer Office
- I Pity You
- Imposto Predial e Territorial Urbano (Brazil)
- Imposto Sobre a Propriedade Predial e Territorial Urbana (Portuguese: Territorial Tax on Urban Property)
- Improved Physical Training Uniform (US DoD)
- India Pakistan Trade Unit
- Integrated Passenger Transport Unit (UK)