4th International CSR Summit & Award on March 28 KARACHI: National Forum for Environment and Health (NFEH) in collaboration with Intellectual Property Rights Organization (IPO)and United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), organizing 4th International Summit on Corporate Social Responsibility on March 28, 2012 at local hotel at Lahore.
What does IPRO stand for?
IPRO stands for Intellectual Property Rights Organization (Pakistan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPRO
We have 10 other meanings of IPRO in our Acronym Attic
- Intellectual Property Rights Management System (software)
- International Paranormal Research Network (est. 2000)
- International Pensions Research Network (various locations)
- International Public Relations Network
- Iowa Pharmacy Recovery Network (peer-review program)
- International Parthenium Research News Group
- Immovable Property Registration Office (various governments)
- Independent Peer Review Organization
- Information and Public Relations Office (university; Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya; Raipur, India)
- Intellectual Property Rights Office
- International Patent Research Office (Netherlands)
- Island Peer Review Organization
- Internet Professional Association
- Intellectual Property Rightful Owners Action Group (Australian patent reform)
- Intelligent Patient Record for Obstetrics
- Institution of Production Engineers
- Importadora de Productos Farmacéuticos SA (Guatemala drug manufacturer)
- Institute of Production Measurement Technology
- Inpatient Psychiatric Rehabilitation Outcome Scale
- Institute of Public Rights of Way Management (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The cabinet granted approval to the draft amendment bill Intellectual Property Rights Organization of Pakistan Bill, 2010, which shall be laid before the Parliament.