The Noddy to Agatha Christie intellectual property rights group - which spun off its bar nightclubs including Birmingham's Tiger Tiger outlet in May - cautioned that there will be a 'small shortfall at the year-end against earlier expectations'.
What does IPRG stand for?
IPRG stands for Intellectual Property Rights Group (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPRG
We have 4 other meanings of IPRG in our Acronym Attic
- Indywidualny Plan Rozwoju Edukacyjnego Ucznia (Polish: Individual Student's Educational Development Plan)
- Illinois Public Risk Fund (Chicago, IL)
- Innovative Pavement Research Foundation
- International Parapsychology Research Foundation (Alquippa, PA)
- Iraqi Property Reconciliation Facility
- Irreversible Post-Partum Renal Failure
- International Project on the Right to Food in Development (University of Oslo; nutrition rights group)
- Image Processing Research Group (India)
- Independent Pensions Research Group (UK)
- Institute for Petroleum Research and Geophysics (King Fahd University of Petroleum and Mineral; Israel)
- Intelligence Policy Review Group
- Intelligence Program Review Group
- Interdisciplinary Pharmacogenomics Review Group (US FDA)
- Illinois Program for Research in the Humanities (University of Illinois, Urbana-Champlain)
- International Partnership for Reproductive Health (Chesterton, IN)
- Interrupt Pending Register High
- Intelligent Polymer Research Institute
- International Peace Research Institute (Oslo, Norway)
- International Property Rights Index (Property Rights Alliance)
- Internet Psychology Research Institute (Portland, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Suzy Jagger MIKE Heap, chief executive of intellectual property rights group Entertainment Rights, surrounded himself with even more stuffed toys yesterday.
Its performance has delighted owners Chorion, the bar/nightclub and intellectual property rights group, and is one in the eye for City analysts who doubted the successful West End club brand would go down well outside the capital.