The group added that it was confident of meeting full year profits expectations amid a raft of new commissions and strong revenues from its intellectual property rights division.
What does IPRD stand for?
IPRD stands for Intellectual Property Rights Division
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPRD
We have 3 other meanings of IPRD in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Protocol Record Collection (Omnitronix)
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) Practitioner Release and Control
- International Poverty Reduction Center in China
- Irish Pattern Recognition and Classification Society
- In-Plant Reliability Data
- In-Process Research & Development
- Information and Public Relations Department (various locations)
- Institute for Policy Research & Development
- Instructional Performance Requirements Document (Instructional Design)
- Integrated Payloads Requirements Document
- Indiana Packaging Research and Development Center (Indiana State University; est. 2004)
- Illustrated Properties Real Estate (Palm Beach Gardens, FL)
- Income-Producing Real Estate
- Industrial Polymer Research & Engineering Company
- Institute for Personal Robots in Education
- Institute of Planar Research and Exploration (fictional organization; The Adventure Zone podcast)
- Interprovincial Record Exchange
- IP Packet-Transfer Reference Event
- Illinois Park and Recreation Education Association
- Institute of Philippine Real Estate Appraisers
Samples in periodicals archive:
The group said it was confident of meeting full-year profits expectations amid a raft of new commissions and strong revenues from its intellectual property rights division.