He also has played a leadership role in the American Intellectual Property Law Association, the Intellectual Property Owners Association and the International Intellectual Property Society.
What does IPOA stand for?
IPOA stands for Intellectual Property Owners Association (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPOA
We have 4 other meanings of IPOA in our Acronym Attic
- Iowa Publications Online (State Library of Iowa)
- Irish Poker Open (tournament; Ireland)
- Islamic Propagation Organization
- Israel Philharmonic Orchestra
- Iterative Physical Optics
- Indophenoloxidase B
- In-Process Overview - Design
- Improved Physical Optics - Method of Moments
- Internet Protocol Over Mil-Std-1553 Networks
- Indophenoloxidase A
- International Peace Operations Association
- International Plan of Action (fishing)
- Internet Protocol Over ATM
- Irish Property Owners Association (landlords)
- International Plan of Action to Prevent, Deter and Eliminate Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing
- Internet Protocol Over ATM - Management Information Base
- International Plan of Action for Reducing the Incidental Catch of Seabirds in Longline Fisheries
- Internet Protocol over Avian Carriers (computer networking)
- Investment Property Owners Association of Nova Scotia (Halifax)
- International Plan of Action for the Conservation and Management of Sharks
Samples in periodicals archive:
Trolling has been causing such concern in the intellectual property community lately that in March the Intellectual Property Owners Association, long known as a strong supporter of the rights of patent holders, devoted a one-day conference to the issue.