The grand prize of the AIM Asian CSR Awards is the Intel-AIM Corporate Responsibility Award (IACRA), given to an organization that has taken on a fully embedded approach to CSR across all four focus areas.
What does IACRA stand for?
IACRA stands for Intel-AIM (Asian Institute of Management) Corporate Responsibility Award (Asian Forum on Corporate Social Responsibility)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IACRA
We have 2 other meanings of IACRA in our Acronym Attic
- International Association of Corporate and Professional Resources
- Iowa Association of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation (est. 1988)
- Inter-American Coalition for the Prevention of Violence
- Institute for Arable Crops Research
- International Association for Critical Realism (UK)
- International Association for Cryptologic Research
- International Association of Cancer Registries (est.1966)
- Iranian Assets Control Regulations (US Department of the Treasury)
- Irish Association for Cancer Research
- Integrated Airman Certification and Rating Application
- Illinois Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- Indiana Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- Information Assurance Certification Review Board (Elmwood Park, IL)
- Idaho State Association of County Recorders and Clerks
- Instituto Argentino de Capacitación en la Rama Eléctrica
- International Academy for Customer Relationship Excellence
- International Association of Clerks, Recorders, Election Officials and Treasurers
- International Association of Clerks, Recorders, Election Officials, and Treasurers (Houston, TX)
- Illinois Association of College and Research Libraries
- Italian-American Civil Rights League (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Intel also co-presents the second Intel-AIM Corporate Responsibility Award (IACRA), as part of the Forum's highlights.
The Intel-AIM Corporate Responsibility Award (IACRA) will be given to the company that has taken a fully-embedded approach to CSR across all the four focus areas and has implemented projects that not only have a significant impact but are also sustainable in all appropriate areas of operations.
Capping off the two-day event is the Asian CSR Awards and the Intel-AIM Corporate Responsibility Award ceremonies and gala dinner, which seeks to recognize companies in Asia for their projects and programs on CSR.
In association with the Asian Institute of Management (AIM), Intel also offers the Intel-AIM Corporate Responsibility Award, which honors specific companies, NGOs, and organizations in Asia for excellent CSR projects in one or more of the following areas: -Education - Improving Access to and Quality of Basic Education -Community Involvement - providing sustainable executive time and attention -Environmental Stewardship - taking the lead in improving the environment -Poverty Alleviation through providing innovative use of ICT The Intel-AIM Corporate Responsibility Award is non-competitive and not for a specific project or program, but for an organization that best lives and breathes corporate social responsibility.
The Center developed and administers the Asian CSR Awards as well as the Intel-AIM Corporate Responsibility Award.
FRESH (Future Resilience and Stronger Households), Philippines Excellence Awardees: -Tetra Pak Pakistan, Dairy Hub: A Community Dairy Development Program, Pakistan - Shell Indonesia, Shell LiveWIRE, Indonesia Improvement of Education Winner: MEASAT Broadcast Network Systems, Kampus Astro, Malaysia Excellence Awardee: - VestasWind Technology India Pvt Ltd, Project little dreams - an holistic approach to education, India The excellence awardee of the INTEL-AIM Corporate Responsibility Award (IACRA) went to Binalot Fiesta Foods.
The Intel-AIM Corporate Responsibility Award (IACRA) is non-competitiveand is not for a specific project or program, but for a company that best lives and breathes corporate social responsibility.