NET, the nation's leading provider of hosted email services, has launched a joint initiative with Intel to authorize Intel Product Dealers to sell the USA.
What does IPD stand for?
IPD stands for Intel Product Dealer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPD
We have 247 other meanings of IPD in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Personnel and Development
- Institute of Policy Development (Singapore)
- Institutional Participation Division (US Department of Education)
- Instituto Peruano del Deporte (Spanish: Peruvian Institute of Sport; Peru)
- Instruction and Professional Development (various organizations)
- Instructional Program Developer/Development
- Integral Protective Device
- Integrated Passive Device (electronics)
- Integrated Product Development
- Integrated Project Delivery
- Intellectual Property Department
- Intellectual Property Development, Inc. (Bay Harbor Islands, FL)
- Intelligent Power Device
- Intelligent Printer Data
- Intelligent Product Data
- Intentional Packet Dropping
- Interactive Pen Display (computer equipment)
- Interactive Phase Distortion (modulation)
- Interaural Pitch Difference
- Interest Payment Date
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new online marketplace is open to all Intel product dealers in North America.
In addition to being available today in systems from several major PC manufacturers, the Pentium III processors will also be available in single unit boxed versions from Intel product dealers and resellers.
Applied Micro Circuits Corporation (AMCC) (NASDAQ:AMCC) today announced that it has joined the Intel(R) Channel Conference (ICC) to highlight its industry-leading Serial ATA (SATA) RAID solutions for Intel Product Dealers (IPDs) nationwide.
ICC is a biannual targeted training road show, specifically designed to educate Intel Product Dealers on the latest product launches, technology announcements, and program benefits.
Applied Micro Circuits Corporation (AMCC) (Nasdaq:AMCC), today announced that it has joined the Intel(R) Channel Conference (ICC) to highlight its industry-leading Serial ATA (SATA) RAID solutions for Intel Product Dealers (IPDs) nationwide.
To effectively utilize the Intel Product Dealer channel, Intel required a solutions provider with industry leading fulfillment and distribution expertise.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia -- CellStar Corporation to supply the Voq phone through Intel Product Dealer program to channel partners nationwide