What does INNL stand for?
INNL stands for Intel Nizhny Novgorod Lab (est. 2004; Nizhny Novgorod, Russia; Intel Corp.)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of INNL
- Institute of Neurotoxicology and Neurological Disorders (Seattle, WA)
- Interventions Not Normally Funded (UK health care system)
- Institute of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics (UK)
- Ilocos Norte National High School (Philippines)
- Internal Node-to-Node Interface (optical networks)
- International NGO Network on ISO
- International Nutraceutical Network Inc.
- Israeli National Nanotechnology Initiative
- Italian Nights Notti Italiane
- Improved Non-Nuclear LANCE
- International Nonproprietary Name Modified (pharmaceutical naming)
- International Nortel Networks Meridian Users Group (previously the International SL-1 Users' Association ISLUA)
- Innovative Logistics Techniques, Inc.
- Institut National de la Normalisation et de la Propriété Industrielle
- Immunization Nursing Network Provider Outreach Web Education and Resources (American Nurses' Foundation)
- Israel Nature and National Parks Protection Authority
- International Neural Network Society
- Italian Neural Network Society
- Instituto Nacional de la Nutricion Salvador Zubiran (Spanish: Salvador Zubirán National Institute of Nutrition; Mexico)
- If Not Now, Then When?